It contains 16 growth initiatives price Rs2063million
Posted: Jun 28, 2021 | Last Updated: 5 minutes in the past
The Karachi Metropolitan Corporation goes to present its Budget 2021-2022 this week. The outlay is Rs25.9billion.
is a surplus budget with an quantity of Rs11.94million.
are some salient options of the budget.
- The present receivable is to be Rs20,088 million with a capital quantity of Rs893.21million.
- Funds price Rs5001million have been allotted for district ADP.
- Establishment expenditures are estimated to be Rs16,202 million.
- Rs2,113 million have been allotted for contingency.
- Rs201.74million allotted for restore and upkeep.
It is the primary KMC budget after the four-year tenure of the native authorities got here to finish in 2020.
following reveals the quantity allotted for Karachi within the final 4 years.
- FY2020-21: Rs24.8billion
- FY2019-20: Rs26.4billion
- FY2018-19: Rs27.1billion
- FY2017-18: Rs27.1billion
The KMC has allotted Rs2451million for growth initiatives within the metropolis. Here are 16 main growth initiatives and the funds allotted for them.
- Rs800 million: enchancment of the highway from Machli Chowk to KANUPP Road.
- Rs300million: rehabilitation and growth of Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani Road.
- Rs120 million: cleansing and desalting of stormwater drains.
- Rs100milion: enchancment of enlargement joints of all bridges.
- Rs100 million: provision and set up of drainage strains at Zulfiqarabad Oil Tanker Terminal.
- Rs81million: renovation and enchancment of Hippodrome, a stadium for horse racing.
- Rs80million: growth and enchancment of the fish aquarium.
- Rs80million: growth and enchancment of roads, footpaths, and bridges.
- Rs70million: fixing parking plaza at Shahabuddin Market adjoining to Empress Market.
- Rs68million: buy of ventilators for KMC’s hospitals.
- Rs60million: set up and upkeep of avenue lights at Mai Kolachi Road.
- Rs50million: highway website plantation estimated.
- Rs50million: buy of animals/birds for Safari Park and Karachi zoo.
- Rs49million: buy of medical, electrical and different gear for KMC’s hospitals.
- Rs40milllion: growth and enchancment of the zoo and Safari Park.
- Rs15million: building of a badminton court docket at Aga Khan Park.
From the place will the KMC will get its income in FY2021-22?
- Octroi Zila Tax share: Rs15,075 million
- District ADP: Rs5,001 million
- Dues towards Okay-Electric: Rs1,850 million
- Revenue to be collected from land, state, ZOT, enforcement, Katchi Abadies, PD Orangi, and charged parking: Rs1,708 million
- Municipal utility fees and taxation: Rs1,312 million
- Culture, sports activities and recreation: Rs184million
- Transport and communication: Rs261million
- Veterinary companies: Rs222 million
- Municipal companies: Rs201 million
- Dues towards KPT: Rs100 million
- Transfer of earnings from SBCA: Rs100 million
- Engineering: Rs95 million
- Medical and well being companies: Rs81 million
- Parks and horticulture: Rs35 million
- Enterprises and funding promotion: Rs15 million
- Administrator secretariat: Rs1.1 million
- Information expertise: Rs0.1 million